repeated send-comands

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Sep 22 16:03:00 EDT 2003

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 02:31 PM, R. Hillen wrote:

> What is the better solution?
> May I get some help how to do it?

At my website is a stack called "A Primer on Message Mechanics" that
might be helpful.  The stack is large and it will take a while to go
through, but it starts at basics and walks you through with live
examples.

Look here:

    http://www.swcp.com/dsc/revstacks.html

I think you might be better off having the 'send' command send a
handler message.  That handler will then look at things and do what is
needed and then 'send' to itself to check on things later.

Dar Scott

     Dar Scott Consulting
     http://www.swcp.com/dsc/
     Programming Services