QT Player only?

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Sep 22 14:50:01 EDT 2003

Hi Klaus,

> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:45:04 +0200
> Subject: Re: QT Player only?
> From: Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de>

> As already stated in an earlier mail, RR does NEVER USE QT to "play ac
> xxx"!!!
----------
So the player for AC's is Rev/MC's own special device?
----------
> QT is used for "play vc xyz", if dontuseqt is not set to true.
OK:

1) If you have a Mac that also has MediaPlayer for Mac onboard, and you set
the dontUseQT to true, will it use MP or do nothing?

2) If you have a PC with Windows, I understand you can check for the
presence of QT and version, but what about MP? Can I detect if MP is present
on a Win system?

TIA,
Ken N.