Bug submission

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Mon Sep 22 12:57:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 09:49  AM, Wolfgang M. Bereuter wrote:
> Thanks Alex
> Looks very good at the first view.

Thank Ken Ray, not me.

> Why is this not included in the rev ide...?

For one thing, revzilla was only announced on Sept 12th. For second
thing- I wouldn't know. :-)

> Or, why it is not on the RR page as (cgi stack)-UI before awful
> bugzilla-UI..?

It's not a CGI app- so that wouldn't make sense.

However, I do hope that Ken is coordinating with Runrev to get exposure
for this very good alternate interface to bugzilla.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com