Web host recommendations?

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at princeton.edu
Mon Sep 22 02:46:00 EDT 2003

I can wholeheartedly recommend http://www.xrackhosting.com

It's NOT the cheapest hosting available, but the service is
unbelievable, and most of your questions/requests are answered within
an hour... Plus it's an OSX based hosting provider.  Check it out.  I
switched to xrackhosting after FeaturePrice (which was a cheap and safe
solution) went bankrupt, cancelled their customer support, shut down my
sites, never gave me my money back etc...  Now they're apparently back
in business, so whatever you choose do NOT chose featureprice.com

All best,
Toma