read from socket gives different output when blocking/nonblocking

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Sep 20 22:49:01 EDT 2003

Oh wait i'm stupid the first parameter is the host i am connected to
and the second parameter is the message it works fine like this:

on mouseUp
   read from socket field "server" until crlf with message "finished"
end mouseUp

on finished theHost theMessage
   put theMessage & return after field "log"
end finished