enhancements #667-670

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Sep 19 09:01:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, September 19, 2003, at 06:11  AM, Jan Schenkel wrote:
> Voting should then be reserved for feature requests,
> so we can share our views on what we really need and
> what would be helpful but isn't all that urgent.

I think that voting for a bug and voting for a enhancement are
qualitatively different types of messages we are sending to runrev.
Runrev team: my enhancement votes really mean: after 90% of bugs are
fixed, then if you have a chance, then consider these :-)

During this discussion, I noticed that several enhancements that used
considerable bandwidth on this list over the past year were not in
bugzilla. I filed them last night. Please vote on them, if you are
comfortable that voting for enhancements won't hinder runrev's work on
bug fixes. The enhancement bugzilla ids are:

#667 enh Externals SDK docs and sample code.
#668 enh antialiasing for paint and graphics objects
#669 enh Report Builder/Manager that works as advertised (or is usable)
#670 enh More complete tables (actual grid control)

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com