Bug submission

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Sep 19 04:21:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 12:27 PM, Wolfgang M. Bereuter
wrote:

> I have wasted a lot of time during the last 2 years reporting bugs -
> Im tired of that. These bugs are serious not cosmetic. I have bought 2
> rev licenses in the last years to deliver a program to my costumers,
> but was able to do that until today). I want a (bugless/bugfree as
> possible)-programm which does what the description promises, and I
> want it soon now.

I think I know how you feel.  My experiences are not much different.

I looked over the bug list to see how to spread my 100 "votes".  I
realized that most of what is most important to me is not there.  Most
of that was reported over the previous year and a half.  Maybe over the
next couple months I can redo that.

For today, I'm not sure how to spread my votes.  I'm toying with the
strategy of lowering my vote if I think I can replace the
function/handler with my own external routines or replace the control
with an image.

Dar Scott