Bug submission

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Sep 19 01:27:01 EDT 2003

Hey Ken,

> Good question, Chipp. I just installed Lindows a few days ago and I
> promised Mark Chia that I'd have a Linux version of RevZilla working...
> so give me a couple of days and I may have an answer for you. I'm a
> relative Linux newbie, so I'm not sure where the cookies are hiding...
>
> Ken Ray

Yep, I'm a newbie too when it comes to Linux. But, Lindows sure makes it
easy, doesn't it? You might try posting a question about the cookies on the
Lindows forum (use the Guest section if you don't have a username). I've had
great success asking questions there.

I especially like the ability to mount my XP partition and edit directly rev
stacks. Jerry Daniels and I are really getting into it. Plus, they have
direct connection to all their users via Click-N-Run, so selling RR apps
online is pretty easy cause they take care of all the marketing for you.
Reminds me of my first Palm App which I posted on PalmGear and sold hundreds
of copies of -- all with no marketing except for PalmGear.

best,

Chipp