Bug submission

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Sep 18 19:54:01 EDT 2003

Good question, Chipp. I just installed Lindows a few days ago and I
promised Mark Chia that I'd have a Linux version of RevZilla working...
so give me a couple of days and I may have an answer for you. I'm a
relative Linux newbie, so I'm not sure where the cookies are hiding...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/