Lobbying for Votes for my Bugs!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Sep 18 19:53:01 EDT 2003

> This message is an open invitation to others, to come and cast votes
> for some of my Bug Reports. As you know, under the new voting
> system,
> the more votes a bug report has, the quicker it will be fixed.

Not necessarily, Igor. It just means there's more interest from us users
in having it fixed. There are other factors that the RunRev team will
use to determine what gets fixed first - severity and platform are two
major item (IMHO) that can help determine what gets fixed when, and
those have nothing to do with the number of votes.

Votes just help provide a rudder for RunRev when evaluating bugs of
similar "weight" to help get those that are more important to us done
earlier if possible.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com