UI Question / Browse Type Object

Brian Maher pbsi at mac.com
Mon Sep 15 10:01:01 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,

I am new to Revolution and have an application design question.

I am developing database apps on OS X and was wondering what people do for the typical database scenario where the user needs the ability to scroll thru a list of records (I call it a "browse") to select a record to view/edit/delete?  What about filtering the list?  How do you go about creating something that (as close as possible) conforms to the OS X UI guidelines?  Can anyone provide me (offline) some screen shots on what you have done (i.e. I am looking for ideas).

Many Thanks, Brian Maher