use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #1913 - 17 msgs

Thomas Cole Tom.Cole at asu.edu
Sun Sep 14 22:29:01 EDT 2003

No one had any ideas, but that can't be so, because zillions of rev users must use the revprintfield command in their standalones. That's such a common thing. I'll post again. I hope someone has had the same problem and solved it. Everything works perfectly except this.

I have a stack that prints a field. It prints fine in the windows standalone and the OSX standalone, but in Mac OS 9, an image of the field being printed appears across the screen and won't go away. It prints, but the user's machine has this big, white mess there. How can I keep it from doing that? It does it with the PPC, OS68,and OSfat standalones. What gives?

Thanks,
Tom