OS X Question

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sun Sep 14 16:02:01 EDT 2003

On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 12:35  PM, Michael wrote:

> On OS X, I log in as the admin and install revolution.

Michael, Revolution saves all of it's preferences and configuration
info it's own folder, the application folder. Therefore you aren't
going to be able to maintain different profiles for different users.
There is a bug report on this and it should be fixed in a future
version.

As a workaround. I would give each user a copy of Revolution in their
home folder.

As for the preferences Pane for "Use only these applications" not
sticking- I have no idea; I don't use that prefs pane. But it seems
possible it could be related to the above item.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com