drawer shrinkage

admin at elementarysoftware.com admin at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Sep 14 13:59:01 EDT 2003

I have been unable to get the drawers feature to open repeatedly at
certain sizes.  Perhaps this is a feature of drawers but, if so, I have
yet to grasp the rule. I notice that the drawer shrinks slightly (in
relation to the edge it is being drawn into) each time it is closed and
reopened. Eventually it reaches a stable size. I didn't notice anything on
this list or in Bugzilla so perhaps I'm missing something. (Though
Richmond Mathewsons' "Drawers" example does not suffer from this it will
if the drawer stacks are enlarged.) Is this expected behavior?  Is there a
workaround?
-Scott Morrow
elementarysoftware.com