revtools hacks: ever upwards, sideways, downwards, and so on

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Sat Sep 13 12:50:00 EDT 2003

Dear RunRev Afficionados,
  I had a really bad night last night - hallucinations and
so on - so have just uploaded the results to my website:
GUI HACKS page (now with direct link from default page):-

revtools vertical positional: lots of problems ironed out,
a few new features - if you have a monitor of at least 1024
x 768 res this is the vertical tool palette for you.

revtools horizontal positional: as above but horizontal.

revMenubar green : sorry I have a problem with RR's default
colour so I hacked this as well.

As I am off to be a jolly graduate student on Monday I will
not have as much time on my hands so development of these
widgets will slow down.

Download them, enjoy them, and enjoy Runtime Revolution!

Love, Richmond

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/usercontributions.html