Importing HC Stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Sep 13 12:12:01 EDT 2003

On 9/13/03 2:39 AM, MisterX wrote:

> I found the source of problems importing stacks.
> The paintings in the stacks are the cause it seems.

You must compact the stack two or three times in a row before importing
it to Rev. This is very important. I've had imported stacks corrupt and
crash repeatedly if I try to import them without compacting in HyperCard
first.

If the problem really is bad paint graphics, you can always use "export
paint" in HyperCard to build a file on disk and then import it to the
converted Rev stack.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com