use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #1912 - 17 msgs

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Fri Sep 12 16:08:02 EDT 2003

Zac,

Set an encryption password during the Distribution Builder step. This
will display garbage to anyone looking at the app or any support stacks
(as long as you encrypt those, as well). You can also set the password
of the stack in the message box:

set the password of this stack to "123456"

or, to remove it,

set the password of this stack to empty -- (removes password but only
if you know the password!)

Regards,
Barry