failed Windows build due to bad icons

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Sep 12 14:36:00 EDT 2003

On Friday, September 12, 2003, at 01:13  PM, Brian Thomas wrote:

> Is anyone have trouble building satisfactory 16 color windows icons?

Windows icons are just about impossible to build correctly on my
experience. I would recommend using shareware QTam BMP2Ico (sp?) I seem
to remember trying Graphic Converter first with no success.

I am building on OS X and it correctly builds my windows.ico file,
created with BMPT2Ico, into the exe.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com