survey: improving the script editor

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Sep 12 01:09:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 12:01  PM, Alex Rice wrote:

> a) An external + plugin that would enable external editor apps
> b) A plugin for enhancing the existing IDE script editor.

An update on this

I learned from Geoff that Runrev has a slew of impressive features
planned for their builtin IDE script editor, so I decided to focus on
idea a) above.

I am an Emacs nut, so this is the better scenario anyways. If there are
any lisp programmers wanting to conspire on a xtalk-mode for Emacs,
contact me. I've begun a xtalk-mode, but am learning lisp as I go.

Thanks,

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com