test stack

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Thu Sep 11 17:43:01 EDT 2003

Scott,

Exactamundo! I have about forty versions of one particular test stack
and, until I exhausted every variation, I could not accept that I had a
problem in my code. In fact, there really is no problem that is
apparent. It seems that in -this- particular circumstance with -that-
particular dialog (ask password) while a user would select "Quit" in
the middle of that dialog (an unlikely event, to be sure), the bug
arose. I'm still certain that the bug is in Rev, probably in the area
where it mucks about with the menu structure (because it only happens
in OSX). However, I think I know what to look for now and can take
steps at that point to resolve it.

I'd sleep better if someone from the Rev team would request my stack
for examination so they could find the bug. But, as I seem to be the
only one to compain about it, it's not high on their "to-do" list.

Regards,
Barry