Unicode matchChunk (was multiple-word phrases, links)

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at princeton.edu
Thu Sep 11 11:47:00 EDT 2003

Thanks to Kjeti, Chris and Ken.

Chris, your script works great with English, but I can't get it to work
with Unicode text.  I tried to unidecode both the text field and
thePhrases and thus deal with two one-byte chars per one Unicode
two-byte character, preform the matchChunk function with one-byte
chars, and then use the startChars and endChars in the unicode field,
but the results are weirdly off.

I don't know if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong.  Has
anybody successfully used matchChunk with Unicode text?  Any hints
would be greatly appreciated.

All best,
Toma