Help with analog clock with text images as hour and minute arms.

Martin Baxter martin at harbourtown.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 10:53:01 EDT 2003

Hi Andy,

FWIW, When I did this some years ago, I made 2 custom fonts for it, however
I didn't bother roatating anything but simply made 12 hour hands, 60 minute
hands and 60 second hands (plus one clock face) as individual characters.
This seemed good enough for my purpose at the time. One font was "modern"
and the other "antique"

The fonts were essentially monospaced, so there were no problems aligning
characters on top of one another. A script changed the time display using
numtochar().

The "antique ornate" version was a gas, especially in italic !!

I should still have them somewhere if you want to have a look at them (they
were in mac TT format).

Martin Baxter