Drag-and-drop ghost

Jim Lyons jimlyons at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 07:42:00 EDT 2003

I am trying to use drag-and-drop in a Rev app, both within one stack
window, and from one stack window to another. I noticed in Klaus' demo
stack that when you drag from, say, the Finder, a ghost of the drag
content in some form comes along with you. In Rev, a little dotted box
around the arrow shows there is something there. Is there any built-in
way of setting this ghost to some text or image, or do you have to make
an object and drag that around with the cursor? Thanks.

Jim Lyons