Chunk Expressions (see if my solutions is bad)

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Sep 10 18:07:01 EDT 2003

I have encountered the same problem so I just replace all returns with
some unusual character before storing, and then put them back when
retrieving the data. I tend to use something like a paragraph marker (¶
- option-7 on a Mac) but to be extra careful, you'll need to check
whether your data contains any of these before you do your replace.

Cheers,
Sarah