Windows XP icons in Builder

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Sep 10 17:57:01 EDT 2003

Rob, you're actually more limited than you think. Rev can only use 32x32
16 *color* icons (not 16-bit). However most of us have gotten around
this by making shortcuts to our apps and setting the icon of the
shortcut to point to a better/richer icon file. I haven't done 48x48
though...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com