Snapshot / Success stories

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Sep 10 04:54:00 EDT 2003

>Hi,
>
>Has anyone got a really nice looking Revolution application that uses
>metal/drawers that we could take a screenshot of to show off in some
>marketing materials?  If so, please contact me off list.
>
>Also, if you have a Revolution success story that we could publish, please
>send it to me off list.

Kevin,

I am within a few weeks of updating my popular shareware app Kartolina
to version 2.0.  This new version will include some very important revisions,
the most interesting is the interaction with Apple's iPhoto. All iPhoto albums
are made available through a selection window...the iPhoto images load
in far less time than it actually takes to start up iPhoto itself.

http://ezpzapps.com/k2.jpg   (The text & photos shown will not be the
release 'card')

This is the first in a series of apps which will be focused around
digital photography.

I am not able to get the metal feature of Rev to work here, have asked the list
about it but have had no feedback on if it works for anyone. As I am making an
app which 'rides' on iPhoto, having the metal feature would be VERY useful.
Obviously I would like to implement the metal feature - but I cannot wait too
long as my shareware pays my bills.

So, if using my app's release would be of interest to you please get in touch.
If you have a way I can implement the metal feature - please let me know soon!

Whole number releases (2.0) get the most press and I am going to
market this app
in a lot of ways...if rev can benefit from this exposure please let
me know your thoughts.

Kind regards,

sims