Fuzzy Copyright

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Wed Sep 10 04:02:00 EDT 2003

A while ago I submitted a stack  that was a port of 3
reference stacks from the RR reference set.....

At the time I was unaware of violating any rules as those
stacks were not contained within the RR 'Home' stack......

On the MC use-list there has been a recent discussion about
a possible port of the RR2.1. Transcript Dictfor MC
users.......

would I be breaking laws, copyrights, whatever, were I to
prepare a port?

I should be grateful for an official ruling from the RR
high-heid-yuns before I plough my efforts into a port.

Richmond Mathewson

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/usercontributions.html