URL-based updates [was: Deep Space]

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 01:38:23 EDT 2003

Once David and Wouter have established an agreed version for Mac and PC,
perhaps you would post it to a website? I am well and truly lost trying to keep up
with the 'correct' version!

Which makes me ponder how to manage such 'shared' codes and their interim
updates...

Would it be useful to have The Scripters Scrapbook be able to update a record
on demand from a given web url? As changes are posted, the record could then
keep itself up to date simply by clicking an 'update me' button. Or would this
be a proliferation of an existing solution?

/H