modal dialogs and Quit problem

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Sep 9 22:59:01 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 01:32  AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> It seems submitting a bug report requesting the ability to disable the
> Quit
> item when a modal is open on OS X should suffice.  I hope Rev doesn't
> take
> away the unprecedented convenience it offers for platform-independent
> menu
> handling.

It's convenient but limiting. A lot of OS X apps make good use of the
App menu. Typically one sees "check for updates" or "license
information" there. That menu is just off limits to us, as I understand
it. For OS X support this seems at least as important as sheets and
metal, IMO :-)

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com