Passing windows authentication from Rev

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Sep 9 13:54:00 EDT 2003

Ken,

I tried your suggestion, but still no luck. I don't like using mapped
network drives because the letter assignment can be anything, thus making
it hard to manage on various machines. But I may have to resort to that
for this situation. If you (or anyone else) think of any other
possibilities please post your ideas to the list.

Thanks.
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com

On 09/08/2003 at 06:16 PM Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> responded: