Videograbber--does it work?

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 8 16:53:01 EDT 2003

the "video_input.rev" sample stack is provided with RR (in the "Sample
Stacks" folder).
You can learn from this stack how to use the video grabber.

The documentation is wrong, the correct syntax of the command is :
revInitializeVideoGrabber the short name of this stack,
"QT","100,100,200,200"

Regards.

Thierry