Rev IDE crashing

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Mon Sep 8 12:09:01 EDT 2003

If the Rev IDE crashes, is there any way to find out why?  Like a log file
or something that is written to?

I'm working on OS X 10.2.6.  I've got a main stack that opens another stack
via the go command.  I've debugged it and Rev crashes every time on the line
with the go command.  I cannot figure out what's going on, and I can't debug
any further because it crashes.  I'm not sure if I've got bad code in the
handlers of the new stack or not.  But the exact same thing runs fine under
Windows.  I've tried placing breakpoints in my preOpenStack and preOpenCard
handlers to no avail.  It seems like the go command is actually what's
failing.

Can anyone think of anything else I could check for or do?

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally