How to translate some default dialogs ?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Sep 8 10:39:01 EDT 2003

>If you would like an example of cross-platform, multi-lingual, AND
>user translatable apps in Transcript, check out Serendipity_Library,
><http://www.oenolog.net/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm>.

Currently supporting Dutch, English, French, German, and Spanish.

Translators for other languages are shamelessly solicited.
Serendipity Library is free to all...the next version released here
will be completely open source; so your efforts would be on behalf of
the entire Revolution community.

Anyone interested should download the Library, read the sections on
translation in Serendipity Reference, and explore the Library's Load
Message File and Translate Message File menuItems.  If you then wish
to translate the message file (currently 256 lines), please contact
me privately.
--
Rob Cozens, CCW
Serendipity Software Company

"And I, which was two fooles do so grow three.

 From "The Triple Foole"
by John Donne 1573-1631