REQ: Calendar control.

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Sun Sep 7 08:36:00 EDT 2003

Plaese Friends, it's enough with this thread !

As long as we know something about the beauty of life and sharing the
best we can with each other, there are no one diffrence between girls
and boys able to make them as diffrent as it would be best to be a girl
or a boy.

Both, we are first human persons and we need, before any other
consideration, to respect us for our humanity (elegance), our
complementarity and our differences.

Any other idea is directly driving us to be back just poor and stupid
animals.

Regards, Pierre Sahores