play an mp3?

Ludovic Thébault ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Sun Sep 7 00:31:00 EDT 2003

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:54:03 +0200, Klaus Major wrote:
> This will let you select a file and sets the filename to the absolute
> path to your
> mp3. Now the filename is set and "start player My Player" should work...

Recently i want also to play mp3, but i've got problem :
I've a bad noise when i want to play directly (without player) an mp3.
Don't try :
play "/Macintosh HD/Users/ludo/Music/iTunes/my.mp3" if you want to keep
your ears !
And when i use a player i need to delete first item of the path :

/Macintosh HD/Users/ludo/Music/iTunes/my.mp3 -- the player doesn't
"recognize" the path
/Users/ludo/Music/iTunes/my.mp3 -- the player works.