New Rev Buyers, did you receive your unlocking key?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Sep 4 13:59:01 EDT 2003

On 4/9/03 4:40 pm, Dom <mcdomi at free.fr> wrote:

>> I am looking for my unlocking key since there...
>
> I got it today :-)

Sorry for the delay, everyone is overloaded - lots of people waited until
the last minute on the offer - and we have a number of people on holiday
(not Heather, fortunately!).

> Tested immediately with a MC stack "Tables".
> "Tables" is a multiplication tables test for kids.
> It runs with no modification under Rev.
> Sure, it has no "revxxxx" function/handler ;-)
>
> You can get it at:
>
> http://domiscript.free.fr/Rev/
>
> Only a french version at this time; but I can translate it.
>
> Some questions from a MetaCard migrant:
> -- with MC I am able to open a single file, without launching the
> development environment... With rev I cannot do that; unless there is
> some parameter which rules that?

Yes, hold down control (Windows) or command (Mac) during start up.

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~