Workaround for adding Unicode text to a field

Tuviah Snyder tuviah at runrev.com
Thu Sep 4 07:32:01 EDT 2003

>This is how a group of the three first letters of the Cyrillic
>alphabet, repeated four times ("abv abv abv abv") comes out:
Yep we use russian because you need to specify a language and there is no
code for cyrillic.

>lang="ru">абв</font><font face="Lucida Grande"
>lang="ja"> 〄㄄㈠</font><font face="Lucida
>Grande" lang="ru">абв</font><font face="Lucida
>Grande" lang="ja"> 〄㄄㈠</font><font
>face="Lucida Grande" lang="ru">абв</font></p>
Looks like a bug please report it. We plan to improve unicode support and
resolve all issues very shortly.

Tuviah Snyder <tuviah at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought