undo broken in script editor

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Sep 3 23:02:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 09:44  PM, Steve Gehlbach wrote:
>> Bug #30 looks relevant. I selected query options product: Revolution,
>> component: Script Editor, Status: all
>> Just thinking out loud: so how does something that is marked as
>> RESOLVED LATER, like #30, actually get take care of and fixed in a
>> future version?
>
> Hmm... clearly I missed this; I did search on undo.

Gotta be careful searching because by default only certain of the
Status values are selected, which excludes bugs with other status.

> Anyway, it looks like it was ducked, ie, they basically said they are
> going to ignore it for now.  To me this is bad; I have lost a lot of
> work due to this (and my uncontrollable fingers).  A good editor is
> important since using one outside of the IDE is a hassle.

About #30- I agree with you. I don't understand Kevin's explanation of
it either. Put in a feature/enhancement request!

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com