undo broken in script editor

Steve Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Wed Sep 3 22:50:01 EDT 2003

Alex Rice wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 09:05  PM, Steve Gehlbach wrote:
>
>> Has the lame (and broken) function of the undo command in the script
>> editor been reported as a bug?
>>

> Bug #30 looks relevant. I selected query options product: Revolution,
> component: Script Editor, Status: all
>
> Just thinking out loud: so how does something that is marked as RESOLVED
> LATER, like #30, actually get take care of and fixed in a future version?

Hmm... clearly I missed this; I did search on undo.  Anyway, it looks
like it was ducked, ie, they basically said they are going to ignore it
for now.  To me this is bad; I have lost a lot of work due to this (and
my uncontrollable fingers).  A good editor is important since using one
outside of the IDE is a hassle.

-Steve