undo broken in script editor

Steve Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Wed Sep 3 22:10:00 EDT 2003

Has the lame (and broken) function of the undo command in the script
editor been reported as a bug?

By my memory, it did not work in 2.0 nor now in 2.1.  Appears to be only
one action deep (pretty minimal by today's standards, even vi has
multi-level), there doesn't seem to be a re-do, and when you delete a
selection, the undo doesn't work at all.

I don't know if this is just low on the priority list or maybe other
people are using a different editor.  I searched bugzilla and couldn't
find an entry which is surprising.

I did see entries about the colorizing working unevenly.

-Steve