Where docs?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Wed Sep 3 03:00:20 EDT 2003

At 9:54 AM -0400 9/2/2003, Ken Norris wrote:
>I just noticed in the Development Guide that under "Images & Multimedia" the
>docs appear to be missing. When I click on a line, nothing happens. Where
>are they (others Dev Guide subjects seem to be OK)?

This section is showing up for me OK in 2.0.1. Which OS are you
using? Do the topic names show up in the list on the right, or is it
blank?
Jeanne DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~