Numerice field

Charles Szasz cszasz at newwave.net
Tue Sep 2 23:58:00 EDT 2003

> In my RB project, I used a "container" to
> serve as a lookup table for correlations between intelligence and
> achievement tests. Is there similar procedure for Revolution that you
> can used for a lookup table?

In my project, I have created a popup menu that has 22 choices of
combinations of IQ and achievement tests. Each selection has one IQ and
one achievement test. My lookup table would require a correlation for
scores from both tests plus reliability coefficients for each IQ and
achievement score. In addition to the above requirements for each popup
selection, I want to have radio buttons appear representing on my card
so the user can select a radio button and enter the score the radio it
represents for the IQ test. Also, the areas of the achievement tests
(with a place to enter each achievement or subachievement score) would
be displayed depending on the IQ and achievement combo selected. It is
possible to set up a popup menu to do the above using an array?

I do have another question, how do you make the popup menu reset itself
after a selection is made and then you quit the program and then
restarted it?

Charles