recursion limit

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Sep 1 11:32:01 EDT 2003

Hi Alex,

> On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 04:45  AM, wouter wrote:
>
>> But I watched it bump into the recursion-limit wall.
>> Following is a non recursive version of this script.
>
> I thought we could set the recursion limit in Rev 2.x?

Sure, but that values represents bytes...?

Could you please give a short example on how ordinary scripters like moi
can calculate the necessary value? ;-)

I admit that i have NO idea how and what can be calculated...

> Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com
>
> what a waste of thumbs that are opposable
> to make machines that are disposable  -Ani DiFranco

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
www.major-k.de

"watch out where the huskies go
and don't you eat that yellow snow..."
"Nanook rubs it" F.Z.

So much for "those pithy quotations that some add to brighten our days"
Thanks, Mark :-D