2.1 beta doesn't open

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Mon Sep 1 05:47:12 EDT 2003

on 26/8/03 18:17:28 -0500 curry  wrote:

> I bugged it (number 450) and from what Tuviah said it sounds like
> it's fixable. (Which is great!)

I am reluctant to trouble the folks at RR about this and distract them from
the task of fixing, so I wondered if anyone on the list could say how we
know when a bug has been fixed. Do we just keep checking bugzilla? This is a
very bad bug for me. I have RR 2.1 and can't run it at all. I have a 30 day
trial licence ticking away (or at least as far as I know it is ticking away)
and now an unusable Studio licence as well. Can they be used on earlier
versions of Rev which can be opened, or will they only work on this latest
release. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but on a 56k modem, downloading
versions of Rev is not trivial. Nor are OS upgrades at nearly twice the cost
of my Studio licence.

Regards

James

--