revNumberOfRecords ruturns -1 in ODBC

dave at b-i-s.org dave at b-i-s.org
Mon Sep 1 04:07:03 EDT 2003

Andre,

Yes, I think you are correct. I used a quick workaround instead for a list field containing
the records;

put the number of lines of the field "Surveys" into NumSurveys

This worked of, a bit of a fudge, but hey. Took me a while to work out as I'm new to
Revolution and still thinking in "old money".

Kind Regards,