Command option

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Tue Oct 28 10:54:47 EST 2003

--
Jacqueline,

Thanks for this tip. Interesting that the right hand is the left hand
in this instance. Very sinister.

Along the same left-handed lines, I have gotten in the habit of using
the command-control-shift-click option for most of my actions on RR
controls. The virtue is that it brings up a contextual window
(appropriate to the control) and is independent of whether the browse
or pointer tool is selected. (The control key works only when the
pointer is selected.) For example, in this contextual window it is a
snap to edit the control's script or the card'a script or the stack's
script or to run through the fields and set the lock text to true.
Very powerful. (And I never seem to have the command-option problem.)

Jim