How to set the cursor??

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Oct 28 22:01:46 EST 2003

Hi,

I know I am displaying what a complete imbecile I am, but I simply cannot
set the cursor property to save my life.

What I want to do is change the default cursor to arrow (yep, tried that
in the openStack handler) and then have it change to browse/pointing
finger when over an area of interest, so I do this:

on mouseWithin
  set the cursor to browse -- (or whatever)
end mouseWithin

on mouseLeave
  set the cursor  to arrow
end mouseLeave

Why doesn't this work?  I don't know if I've inhaled too much smoke from
the 8+ wildfires within 20-30 miles, but I know I'm felling waayy too
stupid...

Judy