Text field formatting

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 28 21:47:45 EST 2003

Dear Michael,

YES,, I would like as much extra details as you are willing to give.
Like I said I am in a crunch on this one and if I can export the
Powerpoint to Keynote and then bring into REV then that will save me
months of time. I then will not be in a crunch. :-)

I just told my boss that he had to buy Keynote and since we just bought
a new Powerbook 15" there is even a $50.00 discount. he is going to buy
it tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Tom