Panther Install Question

Brian Maher plsntbreez at mac.com
Tue Oct 28 18:48:00 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

I have installed OS X 10.3 on a newly formatted drive and am trying to
use security properly (i.e. my account is a "normal" account and I have
a separate "admin" account).

I installed Rev 2.1 using the "admin" account and my personal account
had no access to it.  I changed that by going into "Get Info" on the
Rev folder using the admin account and setting the correct permissions.
  I also cascaded those permissions down to subfiles within the folder.

I can now get Rev to start but I immediately get the following message:

There was an error saving your licensing key.  Check file permissions.
can't open stack backup file

Obviously, I did not set the permissions as well as I thought I did.
Can anyone give me the correct way to do this?

Thanks, Brian