Send mouseUp doesn't work in Windows standalone

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 18:28:36 EST 2003

At 12:16 pm -0800 28/10/03, Bill Vlahos wrote:
>I have the following handler in the Stack Script:
>
>on openStack
>   resetOpen -- prep the stack handler
>   send "mouseUp" to button "Server Data"
>end openStack
>
>It works correctly on Mac OS X builds but doesn't do anything on
>Windows standalones. Clicking on the "Server Data" button works
>correctly on both platforms.

Are you doing anything in the resetOpen handler that could change the
default stack or navigate to another card? What happens if you
specify the card and stack in the "send" line:

send "mouseUp" to button "Server Data" of card <cardname> of stack <stackname>

Also, is there any chance you have two buttons named "server data",
for example by accidentally duplicating a button in the same location?

Cheers
Dave